Saturday, September 17, 2011

Oldman: "TDKR is very special."


Gary Oldman was recently interviewed by Lovefilm, where he commented on The Dark Knight Rises:

"I can’t tell you anything about it, I’m sworn to secrecy! Yeah, it’s a terrific script, it’s a great story. There was obviously a bit of pressure on Chris to make another one, but he can call the shots now, and I don’t think he’d have made a third for the sake of it. He really wanted to complete what’s, I guess, the trilogy. And he’s come up with something very special."

"Christopher doesn't want anyone to ruin it and I completely understand that. The newer people on the film go to his office to read the script. They sent mine out, but it had to be hand delivered directly to me and nobody else. And the final few pages were missing. I went along and talked to Christopher and in person about the ending. Then I locked it away in my head."

No comments:

Post a Comment