Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Gordon-Levitt: "Nolan is a master storyteller!"



While telling USA Today that he could reveal "nothing" about his role in The Dark Knight Rises, Joseph Gordon-Levitt described Christopher Nolan's style of directing and storytelling, praising him and promising fans that all they need to do is have faith in him to deliver an amazing movie.

"I can tell you that one of the things I admire most about Mr. Nolan is that he understands that the story begins before the movie does. He's already telling the story that he's got cooked up. He's a master storyteller. Every little bit of information he lets out, he does it at the proper time."

"Far be it for me to preempt the rhythm of his. I love that people are excited about it. I guarantee, as an audience member, one will have the best experience if one just trusts him."

No comments:

Post a Comment