Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hardy talks Pittsburgh, Starbucks comments

Tom Hardy spoke about his experiences in Pittsburgh in a new interview. Skip to 5:15 to hear it:


Hardy recently explained his comments where he compared shooting The Dark Knight Rises to working at Starbucks:

"I'm really sorry if anyone misunderstood what I said about comparing working for a huge franchise to being like working for Starbucks. I didn't mean it like that. I mean, it could have been British Airways. It could have been Virgin, it could have been any huge company."

"I'm human and I do read things and I get hurt. My friends say "Don't read anything , just ignore it". But I do. And I read Comics. And I cry."

1 comment:

  1. This is really interesting and knowledgeable. Thanks for sharing. I really appreciate it a lot. Please do more blogs in the future. Thank you and God bless to the blogger!

    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete