Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hardy responds to negative comments



Tom Hardy has talked about negative comments he has read about his character Bane:

"I do read comments and I cry. I can't cry for everybody. So many people love him. And when you step into that role - you are going to fail. And be judged. Just trust me. I trust Nolan."

He says that he was 179lbs during Warrior and has increased his body weight to 190lbs to play Bane. But he adds that Batman fans aren't satisfied with his current size and would like to see him at 220 pounds, and jokingly corrects himself an implies that might even want him at 400 pounds.

He also talks about how immensely the fans love the character of Bane, and he feels there is no way he can please everyone, he any actor is destined to "fail" when placed into a situation like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment