Friday, August 19, 2011

Hathaway on Regis & Kelly

Anne Hathaway recently talked to Regis & Kelly to promote One Day, where she also talked about The Dark Knight Rises:


She has also talked about her preparation, diet and exercise for the role:

"I actually had this moment when I convinced one of the assistant directors on the London portion of the film to get a cat with me, the idea being that we were going to get a kitten from a rescue shelter, and he was going to live with me, and I was going to observe it, and when I left London, I was going to give it to her. Then, thankfully, her husband pointed out that that was a terrible idea on so many levels, not least of which being that it would probably be really confusing to the cat. So I turned to YouTube instead and got a National Geographic video on cats."

"I'm a vegetarian, and right now I'm living on kale and dust," she said on "Chelsea Lately" on Wednesday, adding that it takes three people to squeeze her into the costume. "Catsuit's unforgiving."

"I think I'd never really gotten over the hump. There's a workout hump where you're so weak that you hate everything. Everything's painful and you look like an idiot. The gym that I work out at, I was literally working out next to a pregnant Jessica Alba and she could do more push-ups than I could."

No comments:

Post a Comment