Thursday, August 18, 2011

California set pics

Here are some pics from a set of The Dark Knight Rises in California, courtesy of batman-on-film.com:






"Long time follower of your site. Last weekend I checked out the supposed Torrance set being built for 'Magnus Rex.' I can 100% confirm a set is being built, and I'm 99.9% sure it's for TDKR. It's still under construction but in full view of the general public: no one is trying to hide it. Clearly visible from the street too. Security is present but very relaxed at this point in time. It's built at the parking structure of El Camino campus and it seems to be utilizing the canals in the area. A lot of films use these canals. Anyway, I snapped some shots and I feel they are pretty non-spoilerish. As one avid Batman fan to another, I wanted to throw them your way. There's no word on the filming date at this location but I imagine it won't be too far away since the production is moving this way soon. Thanks! Keep up the great work!"

No comments:

Post a Comment