Saturday, July 2, 2011

Tom Hardy talks rumours and secrecy


Tom Hardy, who will be playing the villain Bane in The Dark Knight Rises, briefly discussed the film with French website AlloCiné while promoting his new film Warrior. In Warrior, Hardy plays Tom Conlon, who reconnects with his father Paddy (Nick Nolte), a former boxer whose alcoholism has torn his family apart. Paddy trains Tom to compete in a mixed martial arts tournament, where he eventually faces his older brother Brendan (Joel Edgerton).

Hardy said about The Dark Knight Rises: "I'm a bit naughty actually, I like to look at everything! Even though people say not to read everything, I like to read everything, so I'm aware of what's going on."

"I know less about the project while filming with that man because Chris Nolan doesn't tell you anything, so I don't know who I'm playing, what I'm doing, until the morning that I'm working!"

"Everything is subject to change with Chris Nolan, but on the whole, I know which information is true and false."

Tom Hardy> Tom Hardy Interview 2: The Dark Knight Rises - Screenrush

No comments:

Post a Comment