Friday, November 4, 2011

Jonathan Nolan on series' end


HeroComplex recently spoke to screenwriter Jonathan Nolan about his new TV show, Person Of Interest, and of course they mentioned the Batman films. Here's what he had to say:

On what to expect from The Dark Knight Rises:

"There’s a little team of Warner Bros. ninjas that follow me around. If I open my mouth, they’ll be like, “Quiet!” and pop! A little poison dart."


On the franchise finally coming to an end:

"It’s bittersweet. It’s been the last nine years of my life. It’s very exciting, and we’re happy to be finishing the story, but I’m going to miss that character. I’m very excited to have been building this kind of universe that we’re all putting together in New York. I think it’s very distinct from the Batman franchise, but it has a couple of elements in common, so I’m excited to be able to continue telling these stories."

No comments:

Post a Comment